Cybersecurity Software Development and Assurance
Cybersecurity Software Development and Assurance helps developers prepare code with a security posture in mind.
We help development teams associated with the University of Illinois fulfill their responsibility to comply with Illinois Cybersecurity standards.
Reach Our Team
Email email@example.com for answers to these questions and more.
- How can I be sure I am using best practices for Compliant Software Development?
- I think my software is vulnerable, what should I do?
Developers can also keep up with job aids from our team here: https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois/search.php?q=cybersecurity+developer
- Chuck Geigner, Associate Director of Information Security
- Ed Delaporte, Cybersecurity Software Development & Assuance Manager
- Zachary Carrington, Senior Cybersecurity Engineer & Software Developer
- Michelle Pitcel, Lead Cybersecurity Engineer & Software Developer
- David Riddle, Senior Cybersecurity Engineer & Software Developer
- Tyler Turner, Cybersecurity Engineer and Software Developer